Simply saying "you need a crown" is no longer enough. Case acceptance is a challenge that requires a team approach. Photography is an important piece of a larger puzzle. Many clinical photography courses try to create photographers out of dentists. We want to make you and your team into proficient patient educators.
Improving Case Acceptance with Clinical Photography
5 CE Units
by Vu Le, DDS and Scott Stewart of Clifton and Associates
Our course will focus on improving your skill with not only cameras, but how to tell the story in both pictures and in words. You’ll learn not just how to select correct f-stops, but how to choose the right words to tell the story. This course show you how to:
• Make optimal use of the equipment you have, or how to select the best kit for your team
• Choose the best settings for dental photography
• Take intraoral photos for routine exams
• Capture closeup imagery for presentations
• Troubleshoot common issues
• Get images onto your operatory computers
• Walk through images with your patients
• Present prints for presentations
All dental team members are invited to attend. We accept PayPal and credit cards. TUITION - Dentist + 1 additional team member for as low as $299.
Host a photo class in your home town.
If you have a venue in mind, and a few people willing to take a one or two day photo class, contact me. Send me a message on Facebook messenger, or email me. vuledds at simpletooth dot com.