Simply saying "you need a crown" is no longer enough. Case acceptance is a challenge that requires a team approach. Photography is an important piece of a larger puzzle. Many clinical photography courses try to create photographers out of dentists. We want to make you and your team into proficient patient educators.
2019 Course Calendar
Hawaii in July : breakout sessions during the CAD-RAY International Symposium July 4-6th in Honolulu, HI at the Hawaiian Hilton
Sign up for the Photodontics 101 class - Friday July 5th session, 9am - 1pm
or the Saturday, July 6th session
Chicago in July: as part of the Chicago Study Club series
Our first course focuses on improving your skill with not only cameras, but how to tell the story in both pictures and in words. You’ll learn not just how to select correct f-stops, but how to choose the right words to tell the story. This course show you how to:
• Make optimal use of the equipment you have, or how to select the best kit for your team
• Choose the best settings for dental photography
• Take intraoral photos for routine exams
• Capture closeup imagery for presentations
• Troubleshoot common issues
• Get images onto your operatory computers
• Walk through images with your patients
• Present prints for presentations
Host a photo class in your home town.
If you have a venue in mind, and a few people willing to take a one or two day photo class, contact me. Send me a message on Facebook messenger, or email me. vuledds at simpletooth dot com.